Sonntag, 29. September 2013
Kultur 2
Die Besessenheit Artikel talks about die Deutschen love of statistics, but seems to imply that alle Deutschen have a stereotypical view of others, which is a stereotypical attitude and seems out of place in a journalistic Artikel. Der Artikel also talks about Deutschen watching a lot of documentaries and this being where they get their stereotypical views from.
I like the culture of directness as talked about in the Brutally Honest Artikel. I am often perplexed by our american attitude of lying in order not to hurt peoples feelings. While I do understand not wanting to hurt peoples feelings I don't understand why being direct and telling someone you don't like something would be hurtful.
I think most people complain about their situation. I don't think this is any different then what Americans do. We as a people have an extremely high standard of living and still typically complain, the troupe of "first world problems" comes to mind which I am guilty of. I think this stems from people always wanting more or maybe the correct choice of words is things to be better. In order for things to be better we must constantly critique that which we find displeasing or where things can be improved. Unfortunately, I think this will always devolve and be perceived as "complaining", as some of the things be critiqued really don't amount to much in the grand scheme of things.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.