Oh how badly I was disappointed! I thought I'd understand more since Ohne Dich means without you! But hey, nope! :D After listening to this sad song I fell into a deep depression! If I should give you a hint listen to some other songs :D I don't really understand anymore why this one is so favorite... Towards the end it didn't even really sound like Rammstein :D Well and if you add the super sad video I think you can have issues toll the end of the life! :D Oh well anyway after reading the german lyrics and then the English translation it starts making sense. For those who would get scared of rock climbing thanks to this video notice that they use ropes to secure themselves and when he falls he has none so it couldn't really happen bc the rope would catch his fall!
Ohne dich kann ich nicht sein ohne dich!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.