Montag, 18. November 2013
Kultur 5
Here's one of my favorite parts about Germany: the young men are actually really attractive and dress well. But of course, I thought they weren't interested in me because they never approached me like people do in America if they're interested. Then, I read "Scoring a German: Flirting with Fräuleins, Hunting for Herren." Pretty much, German men will just stare at you if they're interested. I think it was a good thing I didn't know that when I was there, or else I'd be completely misguided. If this was how people flirted in America, men would have to divert their eyes just so that an American woman wouldn't get the wrong idea. But honestly, I find it incredible that simply looking at someone is considered an invitation to flirt with them. Very confusing, but I guess I'm just the simple American that doesn't understand German social norms. But I'll definitely keep the advice from this article in the back of my mind if I ever return to Germany.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.