Montag, 2. Dezember 2013

AMD 6 American Football in Germany

For this AMD I read about something that I am a huge fan of. I read about football. American football that is. I watched a few videos of American football in Germany and noticed that it is slightly the same. I honestly believe that the players of the German league would get massacred by the players in the NFL. Based off of what I see in then in the videos, the German players did small things that could play a large role in what might determine who wins the game. For example, the German players stop running when they believe the person they are chasing definitely has the touchdown. In the NFL, the runner stops chasing when the players is in the in zone. It is important to continue to chase the players just in case they fumble the ball or something happens. Besides that, however, it was very interesting to see American football in the great ol’ Deutschland.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.