Montag, 2. Dezember 2013
AMD 6
Seeing as I enjoyed Janosch's book so much I decided to buy another one for my kids, in English, and see if they like this style as well. I found one titled "I'll Make You Well, Tiger, Said the Bear" which looked nice. It turned out to be a great pick: the story is nice and random much like ours and is also a little quirky, but my kids love it and force me to read it every evening. This is unfortunate because it is much longer than the Panama book and has tons of text. But it is truly a cute story and the tiger and the bear are as adorable as ever- the tiger thinks he is sick and the bear takes good care of him and even takes him to the animal hospital. A good read!
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.