Sonntag, 1. Dezember 2013

AMD 6

For AMD 6, I watched The Simpsons "Trilogy of error," oder "Trilogie derselbe geschichte." I've seen this episode before in english, but I thought it was a good idea to go back and re-watch in German having now seen Lola Rennt. First off, the opening theme music is raised a semitone and that's jarring, but irrelevant. In the first ending of this episode (homer's day) he says "es ist zu spat," similar to the end of Teil 1 of Lola Rennt, where she arrives to find Manni robbing the store. Lisa's interaction with linguo is similar to Lola's encounter with the doorman as is the obvious techno music parody when Lisa is running. As in Teil 3, Lisa gets into a near accident with someone whom she is familiar. Like Lola, Lisa also seeks out her father's help.


http://www.movshare.net/video/wir9r0j6takur

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.