So for this AMD I decided to watch an episode of South Park in German. The idea came to me over break when I saw my fish and it reminded me of the episode of SP when Jimmy and Cartman come up with the fishsticks joke and how the only person that doesn't understand the joke is Kanye West.
Per usual, I understood what they were saying most of the time and I'm still getting used to the main characters' voices, but when they brought in Kanye West I was shocked. It sounded nothing like him at all. I don't know, he just sounded like an old man.
Other than that, I'm getting better at understanding what they're saying. Watching South Park is a great way to pick up German slang. There are some things that I've noticed: they use the same word for the f-bomb as they do for sh*t, "okay" for Germans also means "alright."
Anyway, I think I'm just a couple episodes away from not having to use subtitles.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.